- SRK News
- SRK re-enters Peru
- SRK works on the construction of H Line (Buenos Aires Underground)
- SRK opens Ghana practice
- SRK Argentina opens its Department of Mine Planning
- SRK Argentina working for the first underground mine in Uruguay
- SRK embraces changed image
- SRK Argentina opens second office in Mendoza
- SRK appoints a new chairman
- SRK poised to grow with the Argentinian mining industry
- SRK finalizes plans for new office in Sweden
- SRK opens Jakarta office
- SRK Group celebrates 35 years in business
- SRK opens Hong Kong Office
- Feature Article
- Recent Publications
- Upcoming Events
- Metal Charts
- Mining Brochure
SRK works on the construction of H Line (Buenos Aires Underground)
SRK Consulting and Geoconsult are working with Techint and Dycasa on the development of the detail engineering (civil, geotechnical and structural) for the H Line extension in Buenos Aires Underground. The project includes the construction of six new stations, two stations toward the south (Sáez and Pompeya) and 4 stations toward the north (Córdoba, Santa Fe, Las Heras and Plaza Francia).
The plan includes the construction of almost 4.5 km. tunnel, 3 cut & cover stations, 3 NATM cavern stations, more than 20 ventilation pits, a cavern for step-down transformer and 4 temporary access ramps for the construction stage.
Nowadays, this scheme represents one of the most important infrastructure projects aimed by the Government of Buenos Aires City and it was planned to be finished by 2015. Once completed, it will have increased the connectivity within the underground network and it will have articulated in a better way with the other public transports.
In recent years, SRK Consulting has been working on lines A, B, E and H, and now, leading the engineering development for the project of H Line extension, it renews the commitment to provide a HQ professional consulting service based on the specific experience of its staff in urban tunnels construction.
For more information contact:
Jorge G. Laiun
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Rivadavia 926, 9° (C1002AAU) – Buenos Aires – Argentina
(+54) (11) 5291-5118 / 19