- SRK reabre su oficina en Perú
- SRK sigue trabajando en la construcción de la Línea H de la Red de Subterráneos
- SRK abre su oficina en Ghana
- Abre el Departamento de Planeamiento Minero en Mendoza
- SRK Argentina participa en la primera mina subterránea de Uruguay
- SRK cambia su imagen
- SRK Argentina trabaja en la Base Naval de Puerto Belgrano para la reparación del dique de carena
- SRK trabaja junto al BID en Puerto Cortés, Honduras
- SRK trabaja en la ampliación y mejoras del Puerto de La Plata
- SRK designó un nuevo Presidente
- SRK busca crecer con la industria minera Argentina
- SRK abre una oficina en Skelleftea (Suecia)
- SRK abre una oficina en Yakarta (Indonesia)
- Artículo Destacado
- Publicaciones Recientes
- Precio de los Metales
- Catálogos Corporativos
- Servicios mineros
SRK cambia su imagen
The vision of SRK Consulting’s leadership group has not changed since the firm was established more than 35 years ago. But what began as a niche consulting firm focussed primarily on geotechnical engineering and based in a single office, has now developed into a company employing more than 1000 people in over 40 global offices offering a diverse and extensive consulting service covering all aspects of mining. An appropriate time to update the company’s image and brand, according to group CEO, Andy Barrett.
“Our leadership and ownership model is designed with sustainability in mind. We continually review the roles of our employees, make available positions of responsibility and ensure that there are always opportunities for good people to develop,” he said. “As the organisation moves with the times, we need to ensure that our ‘look and feel’ mirrors this continual transition,” says Mr Barrett.
According to group chairman Mike Armitage, the company has continued to grow as a direct result of being able to attract and retain dynamic people who are leaders in their fields.
“The company has undergone material changes over the last 10 years or so,” he said. “We have established practices in developing areas of the world, rather than the western capitals, and we have created a much more internationally integrated organisation.
“The rebranding reaffirms that we are still here, and that we are equipped and looking forward to serving the industry as it now stands rather than as it was.”
SRK was established in 1974 in South Africa by three consultants who envisioned a global consulting company. The company’s initial focus on geotechnical services was represented in the “chevron” logo, which was set in earth tones and conceived from penetration testing of soil strata. The logo has evolved over the years although it has retained the tones and original image.